Detailed to delight you
Compare a Chelmere home to a more typical “Luxury” home and you will immediately see the difference in the lofty, steeper roof pitch and the impressively lowered eaves. Notice too the artistic symmetry of the gables and the architectural centres over the windows. Chelmere use excellent quality UPVC double-glazed windows and rich stone effect sills, all to impart an uncompromising air of solid substance and enduring style.Walk around inside and you’ll see lovely defining details such as a kite- winder staircase, turned spindles, moulded architraves and skirting boards, even landing windows to flood extra welcome light into your home – all details that may be skimped on elsewhere.
Once you start looking with the ‘Chelmere Eye’ you’ll notice the difference for yourself, just about everywhere you look.
Kitchen / Dining / Family room
- Open plan family space with fitted kitchen and dining area
- Quality kitchen units and worktops with breakfast bar peninsula
- Kitchen pelmet lighting
- Gas hob
- Extractor hood
- Built in electric oven
- Built in microwave oven
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Internal doors to be 6 panel moulded, painted white with brushed steel furniture.
- Timber moulded skirting board and architraves.
- Quality turned balustrade and handrails.
- Ceilings to have smooth skimmed finish with coving to lounge, dining room, hall landing and master bedroom.
- Walls and ceilings to have two coats of emulsion, and the internal woodwork finished with three coats of white paint.
- Smoke detectors to ground, first and second floors.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Double-glazed security locked windows.
- Five lever locks and bolts to front and rear doors.
Heating and hot water:
- Modern pressurised heating and hot water system, gives mains pressure hot water for excellent shower performance.
- Class one chimney system to lounge with gas supply.
- Double-glazed windows. (Argon filled and K glass).
- Insulation to loft, ground floors and cavity walls.
If you enjoy a good night out you won’t be disappointed. Bolton is famous for the quality of its bars and pubs.
Bolton also has a great deal to offer when it comes to food, from Chinese to Caribbean and Italian to Turkish – all spiced up with a range of regional Indian cuisine.
Bolton is one of the North West’s shopping hot spots and its heritage as a thriving market town is still visible in the legacy of its vibrant markets and magnificentVictorian Market Hall.You will find welcoming pedestrian streets, favourite high street names, and a rich diversity of ethnic clothing and food shops, or you could venture to Bolton’s out-of-town shopping experience, Middlebrook Retail and Leisure Park.
Bolton is the perfect setting for family life, starting with an excellent selection of schools.The 32 acre Bolton School is one of the country’s leading educational establishments, offering academic excellence and personal development for pupils from birth through to eighteen years of age.
Sport and leisure is also a big draw with the famous stadium hosting a range of activities.
The nearby M61 motorway network gives easy access to Manchester City Centre and Wigan. And if you want to leave your car at home commuting is easy with a train station close by.
Arrange a viewing
Request a brochure
Bryony Gardens, ,
Download a brochure
If you would like any further information or wish to speak to someone regarding Chelemere Homes, please don’t hesistate to call us.
9am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday